27.8.11

What It Feels Like To Be In Love With You

It feels like drowning. It feels eternal. A sensory bliss that never really subsides. A yearning to be awake, to live that dream I am in. In shallows of blankets and bed covers, calmed by the gentle breeze of your breath. Caressed by the warmth of your skin. It feels like a distant voice, heard in the chambers of my head, of laughter and sighs. Of whirlwinds in my head. A ray of hope, a sliver of sunshine. It feels like it all makes sense right about now, on the path to the never never land. It's art, it's poetry and most of all it feels like it's true. So much that I can touch it enough to my hands through its contours, feel it as it burns into my flesh and taste it, in dollops, as it spills onto my senses. To be in love with you, I feel stronger. I shed fear, adorn hope. I walk a path that's painted with grief, painted in failure, painted in hope, I walk with glee. I feel stronger than a man can ever feel but I feel powerless. Vulnerable to your voice, to your words, to the depths of your mind. It feels like a placebo, when the earth is burning and the sky is raining on my head. It feels like my head's spinning and my body's out of place. A terrible comfort that makes me guilty for deriving pleasure from. A horrible silence just before it's deafened by your cheer, your pain, your world. Our world. It feels like looking into the future. It feels like I'm drowning in my sleep, drowning deep in a dream where I'm floating in your heart. To be in love with you, is to never wake up to anyone else again. To be in love with you. It feels eternal. It feels pure. It feels love.

(unknown)

Sem comentários: